The Lee List Membership Agreement
Last updated: Monday, May 28, 2018
In a Nutshell:
1. Be a Good Person:
You must be 18 or older to participate in The Lee List.
3. Inviting Friends:
You agree to only invite friends who you know well, whose character you can vouch for without reservation. So, please, don't invite someone you casually met at a party, or a friend of a friend that you do not know. Should an issue arise with a Member that you have invited to join, you may be asked to help resolve it.
4. Membership Dues:
Once you join The Lee List, you agree to pay the applicable membership dues as they become due. Your dues will be charged automatically weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly – depending on your selection (from your initial payment date) to the credit card with which you make your initial payment. You may cancel your membership at any time. You must cancel your membership before the next cycle begins in order to avoid billing of the next cycle's membership fees to your Payment Method. You may rejoin at any time.
5. Editing content:
We reserve the right to make edits to your posts or other content uploaded to the site to ensure clarity of information and content suitability based on our posting guidelines to ensure correct formatting.
6. Interactions Between Members:
While all members have been invited by another member who has vouched for their character, Members should take the same precautionary steps in dealing with other Members as they would with non-members. Parties to a transaction are solely responsible for all interactions with each other, for arranging for payment and the exchange of the goods, housing or services purchased if applicable, and for the results and performance of any transaction or relationship entered into through The Lee List. In particular when working together in partnership, contracting services, subletting or renting, selling or buying items etc. terms should be agreed in writing, to avoid misunderstandings.
We do not offer refunds. If/when a member unsubscribes, their membership will continue until the end of their current payment period. The Lee List reserves the right to disallow any member-generated content. Disallowing a posting or content will not justify a membership dues refund. Refunds will also not be made if a membership is terminated by The Lee List due to a violation of the Membership Agreement. The Lee List reserves the right to terminate membership or deny membership at any time.
8. Please do:
- As a courtesy, answer ALL e-mails you receive from another member.
- Invite friends whom you know well and for whose character you can vouch for.
- Carefully follow our Posting Guidelines.
- Provide your real full first and last names and other correct personal data.
- Keep your login password confidential for your own security, but also for the security of fellow members.
- Re-post Member listings anywhere, including for example to other websites, on or off-line message board, blogs etc., unless written permission has been provided by the Member.
- Use or attempt to use another Member’s account, or create a false identity on The Lee List.
- Post a listing for a non-member or share your account.
Thank you for following these guidelines.